AMPR Hosts 12th Annual Showcase
January 27th, 2014
Tonight is AMPR’s annual Client Showcase event (now in its 12th year!). More than 100 of New York City’s most influential media and industry players flock to this event to find out everything that is new and trending in luxury hospitality. They are met by our clients who fly in from all across the globe – London, Tokyo, Jamaica, even Bhutan.
At a prestigious university club in Midtown, this year we celebrate “The World is Our University.” We will draw attention to the culturally enriching and educational experiences that await our globe-trotting guests.
But, our clients aren’t the only teachers in this class. Tuesday morning, a panel of media specialist and photographers will be leading a session titled “Storytelling through Imagery.” PR is becoming an increasingly visual industry where the importance of photography is paramount to a good story. This year’s panelists will speak about the evolving landscape of traditional and digital photography in media.
We will be live posting tonight and tomorrow. Be sure to follow @alicemarshallpr on Twitter and Instagram for a sneak peek at education-inspired travel experiences tonight. And, tune in from 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. tomorrow for tips on how to set yourself apart from the rest of the pack with great photos.
- Deborah Frank, Executive Managing Editor, Departures
- Stephen Wallis, Executive Editor, Architectural Digest
- Tania Pirozzi, Deputy Photo Editor, Town & Country
- Matthew Hranek, Freelance Photographer with work appearing in Bon Appetit, Condé Nast Traveler, Esquire, GQ, Town & Country, and Travel + Leisure)
- Daniela Stallinger, Freelance Photographer and founder of Bearleader Chronicle
SHOWCASE ATTENDING CLIENTS
- The Beaumont
- Chewton Glen
- Cliveden House
- COMO Hotels & Resorts
- CREST (Center for Responsible Tourism)
- Crystal Cruises
- Island Outpost
- Maisons & Hotels Sibuet
- Nantucket Island Resorts
- Park Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Tokyo
- Sugar Beach
- Visit Napa Valley